Tuesday, August 10, 2010

high tea...


I almost lost my legs when I saw this gorgeous porcelain range from Dutch designer Pip Schalen of PipStudio. I have been a regular prowler of the PipStudio website for sometime, after a tip-off from our very own Dutch correspondent Mijke ( the creative force behind our kids clothing range Little Rose). The thing I love about a lot of Dutch design is the way that bold colours are used together to create the perfect blend of girly and gutsy. When I stumbled across this range at a recent trade fair it was one of those lines that I wasn't leaving without. I was lucky enough to have my good friend Kristy with me (who is in the process of opening a High-Tea hire business) and the two of us went nuts and ordered up to our eyeballs. If you can't splurge on the entire setting then you would be mad not get Kristy in to do a High-Tea for you and the girls. It looks incredible all mixed and matched - and the tablecloths are something out of this world. Pip Studio is just one of those products that once you see it you wont be able to live without it ... I have earmarked the aqua salad bowl with pink roses for me...

The range is due in store around mid September

No comments:

Post a Comment